Wednesday 9 May 2007

Lotte likes, I mean LOVES, dancing!

I not only 'like' dancing outside. I LOVE it!

I was reminded myself when a friend of mine took this photo of me at the Cambridge Lindy Hopper's first ever Lindy Bomb! A 'lindy bomb' basically means you choose a place and time, you bring some fine jazz tunes, you invite your dancing friends and you DANCE :)

Don't ask me what I am doing in the photo. It must have been one of my famous improvisation moves. They are all truly amazing, original and like nothing else!

So, proven here, Lotte is in her element when:

She is with friends and family,
outside in the sunshine,
in a nice location, like a park,
dancing Lindy Hop!

YAY

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Je lijkt wel in trans, hahahaha!!
Grappige foto.
Leuk dat je vaak iets op je blog schrijft.
Liefs

Corinne said...

lets have a lindy-love-off!