Friday 9 February 2007

Blogging is easy

Right, so far so good....I posted a photo :)

Easy
I think this is all not too difficult to do. I think the most difficult thing really is to make it entertaining. I guess it depends on who I am writing this blog for -- for me or for others? It's nice to have a place for memories. It is nice for others to find out about what is happening to me. So why worry about what to write or post?? Well, it all goes out to everywhere and everyone in the entire internet world -- that is pretty serious.

Post Idea: There will need to be a post on "what is happening to me", because there is a story about that. Will do later.

HELP! What do you think?
I will need to do some research into what you can post and how to be legal. For example:
- Should I mention the name of the photographer of the photo I posted? I probably should.....
- Can I post images of friends?
- Should I make it a private blog for invitation only?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can post images of me ;-)