Friday 9 February 2007

Elemental

Just a week ago I performed in the show 'Elemental' - CUCDW Dance Show at the ADC Theatre in Cambridge. I performed in a street dance number called 'Wonders of this World', which was really fun and also challenging as I was dancing this style for the first time. I really liked the choreography and only remembered it a week before the show. SCARY, but great experience. I think I will do some more of it this year.

In the photo we are in the blues dance section of the beginning of our Lindy Hop performance Berry Blues/Bottom's Up. This was not as challenging for me as I have performed Lindy Hop before, but it was just as great to do as I had never performed Lindy Hop in a professional stage setting. WHoo hee.

Photos copyright Duncan Grisby, 2007.

No comments: