Tuesday 27 March 2007

Lotte's Avatar

Avatar -- I like this word. It has many meanings and the following one is why I got to add this word to my vocabulary:

Avatar (icon), the graphical representation of an Internet user.

I only learned this word a few years ago when I made my first avatar. There was just a website that allowed you to create avatars by selecting all sorts of facial details, hair styles and colours and backgrounds. It was fun and easy to create and I still like the end result -- it is me :)

I especially like the windmill in the background. Very appropriate for this Dutchie! My hair is not so red at the moment, but I think it will be soon. I have got this cheap 'intense red' hair colour product that I might use soon. My hair is too long, but I refuse to have a haircut in England. So, while I am waiting, why not fresh it up a bit? I will look more like my avatar!

Strange world -- Lotte who is going to look more like her avatar instead of the avatar looking more like her!

No comments: