Sunday 1 April 2007

Charleston Dress I

Check out my new Charleston dress!

I am so happy. I have been looking for a proper Charleston dress for years now and yesterday I got three in one go thanks to my good friend Ros! See here, one of them.
Ros is a Lindy Hopper and for her living she designs and makes costumes as Rosalind Evans Design. Ros is on the left in the photo below wearing a white shirt. She just happened to have a whole heap of wonderful Charleston dresses that she 'wanted to get rid off', because they were taking up space. When she said this, it was like a dream come true for us!So, me and my dance friends were visiting her at the first possible opportunity. Thanks to your mum Ros for the wonderful freshly baked scones with jam and cream. Yummie :)

Altogether, one of the most exciting Sundays in a while!

5 comments:

Barrington said...

Hey Lotte,
Beautiful...the dress and you in it. I hadn't realized you had ramped up the blogging! I will link to you if that's all right with you?!

Would be thrilled if you guys came for a visit! though I don't know if you would pick Tallahassee...small swingdancing scene, you guys would be royalty! let us know what areas you are thinking of, and when...yeah!

Lotte said...

Hey B!

sure you can link to me :) I would like to link to you too, if you don't mind?

The travel plans are super early days. But, this is the rough plan so far. We probably move back to Australia at the end of January 2008. We are thinking now of traveling back via the States and spending a few weeks there. So, I guess we are thinking of Feb 2008.

Anonymous said...

Mooie jurk ja. Ben benieuwd naar de anderen!! Veel dansplezier ermee..

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your lotte-world.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com